Polyethylene Electric Fusion Weld Closure
Used on pipeline connection and repairment.
1. Rated Voltage: 220/380V
2. Tensile strenth: 280kg/cm2
1. District heating system(pipe), district thermal heating;
2. Steel pipes of anticorrosion;
3. Preinsulated bonded pipe system for directly buried hot water networks;
4. Three PE/PP layers with foam jacket insulations pipes connections;
5. Sewer lines instruction. (metal spirally reinforced corrugated pipe);
6. Water supply network; Drainage pipes network;
2. Able to withstand axial forces initiated by axial moments of the pipe in the ground;
3. Able to withstand radial forces and bending forces;
4. Able to withstand effects of temperature and temperature variations.
5. Have the same thickness of the pipeline insulation layer.
The dimensions usually used as followings, the special size can be made by customers' need!
|Steel diameter(mm)||Jacket diameter(mm)||width|