Anti-Corrosion Heat Shrinkable Sleeves for Pipes (DN24′′)
|FOB Price:||US $1-1,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||100 Sets|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Sets||US $1-1,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DN24′′
- Material: Plastic
- Thickness: 1.2mm - 2.5mm
- Trademark: TSD
- Specification: Dvgw, ISO9001: 2000
- HS Code: 3921909090
- Standard: DIN
- Connection: Welding
- Applied Pipe Size: 4"-- 60"
- Transport Package: Standard Package
- Origin: China
1. provide great corrosion protection,
Superior resistance to Cathodic Disbondment and
3. excellent durability against abrasion and chemical attack.
The result of heat shrink is effective, good performance of sealing, wide application, the sleeve easy to operate and preheating temperature low, long term protection against corrosion.
1. Heat shrink sleeve is a wraparound sleeve with a separate closure
2. Cross-linked backing provides superior abrasion, mechanical and chemical attack resistance.
3. High performance adhesive provides excellent resistance to Cathodic Disbondment to ensure long-term corrosion protection.
4. Just-in-time customized lengths allow bulk rolls to be field cut to protect any pipe size
5. Open sleeve configuration allows the product to be applied after the pipeline has been welded and cleaned.
|Width deviation (max)||±10% width or 0.25 in.(6mm),||AWWAC216-5.3.1|
|Dielectric strength||400 V/mil(15 V/um)||ASTM D149|
|Volume resistivity||1014 ohm-cm||ASTM D257|
|Adhesion to steel||15 lb/in.width (25 N/cm)||ASTM D1000|
|Lap shear||12 psi||ASTM D1002|
|Heat shock||No visual cracking,flowing, or dripping||AWWAC216-5.3.8|
|Tensile strength||2200 psi min||ASTM D638|
|Elongation 23||400% min||ASTM D638|
|Impact resistance||25 in.-lb(282cm-N)||ASTM G14|
|Impact Resistance||ASTM G14||≥50|
at 23degree 30 days mm rad
|ASTM G 8||≤25|
|Dielectric Breakdown Voltage 23degree MV/M||ASTM D 149||≥15|