Heat Shinkable Wraparound Sleeve for Girth-Welding Area Corrosion Protection
|FOB Price:||US $3 / PIECE|
|Min. Order:||1 PIECE|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 PIECE||US $3/ PIECE|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: DN24′′
- Customized: Customized
- Color: Black
- Thickness: 2mm
- Transport Package: Standard
- Origin: Qingdao
- Certification: RoHS, ISO
- Type: Heat Shrinkable
- Material: PE + EVA
- Trademark: TSD
- Specification: 300mm, 400mm, 500mm, 600mm
- HS Code: 39201090
Features & Benefits:
- HSWS is a wraparound sleeve with a separate closure
- Cross-linked backing provides superior abrasion, mechanical and chemical attack resistance.
- High performance adhesive provides excellent resistance to Cathodic Disbondment to ensure long-term corrosion protection.
- Just-in-time customized lengths allow bulk rolls to be field cut to protect any pipe size
- Easy to operate and preheating temperature low (50 ºC)
- Open sleeve configuration allows the product to be applied after the pipeline has been welded and cleaned.
The tape is delivered in 30, 40 or 50 running meter rolls, and the thickness is usually in 1.2mm-2.5mm.