Electro Fusion PE Welding Tape for HDPE Sewer & Drainage Pipes
|FOB Price:||US $20-50 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||20 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|20 Pieces||US $20-50/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000million Ton/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: DN900
- Usage: Connecting
- Application: Mrp Pipes, Thermal Preinsulated Pipes
- Transport Package: Standard Export Package
- Origin: China
- Material: HDPE
- Brand Name: Tsd
- Trademark: TSD
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 3921909090
It is a kind of connecting pipe fitting what is widely used on anti-corrosion, especially on Directly buried pre-insulated pipes field joint. It is made by Polyethylene sheets complex with the electro-fusion wire.
1. District heating system(pipe), district thermal heating;
2. Steel pipes of anticorrosion;
3. Preinsulated bonded pipe system for directly buried hot water networks;
4. Three PE/PP layers with foam jacket insulations pipes connections;
5. Sewer lines instruction. (mental spirally reinforced corrugated pipe);
6. Water supply network; Drainage pipes network;
7. Oil & gas pipeline(tubing);
8. Used for joint of Pre-insulated Pipeline, HDPE double-wall corrugated pipes.
1. According to the pipe corrugated process, the peak valley width usually from 60mm to 80mm, the Narrow tape welding the pipe joint along the cutting edges.
2. Because of various of restrictions, can not guarantee the airproof capability after the pipe joint welded.
3. The best way to weld the joint should use the Hand extruder welding the cutting edges inside of the pipe first, the use the narrow tape welding it from outside.
2. Able to withstand axial forces initiated by axial movements of the pipe in the ground;
3. Able to withstand radial forces and bending moments;
4. Able to withstand effects of temperature and temperature variations.
5. Have the same thickness of the line pipe insulation layer.